Wednesday, March 11, 2009

No Whine Wednesday


"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow."~ Melody Beattie ~


I believe achieving an attitude of gratitude and thankfullness is key in finding our happiness in our lives. Every Wednesday I hope to share an article, a quote, or a photo encourage all of us to be more grateful in our lives and to stop the whining!

If you enjoy this feature, leave me a comment to let me know what you are grateful for today!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post. What a great way to start your blog!! HUGS DIVA!

    ReplyDelete